Please download, print and complete the appropriate forms prior to your first visit and bring them with you for in office sessions. For online, e-mail or phone sessions you may mail the forms or scan and e-mail them. Let us know your preference.

Individual Counseling: complete the Adult Intake and Individual Informed Consent.

Couples Counseling: complete one Couples Informed Consent and each spouse completes an Adult Intake

Energy Psychology: complete the Energy Psychology Intake and Consent.

If sessions will be through online video, e-mail or phone, please complete the Online, E-mail and Telephonic Consent as well.